Monday 27 September 2010

Spanking Fantasy



Since losing my spanking virginity all I can think about when I drop my kegs and jerk my dick is... me, getting spanked, whipped and beaten by sexy hot men =0 That's nothing I've been into before but now I see spanking in a new light! You wanna know what I think about? ;p OK....

Have you ever seen the program Supernatural? I'm a big fan of it, and an even bigger fan of Jarred Padalecki, the fit guy who plays Sam Wincester. FUCK he is nice. Look:


mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... all that muscle to pin you down! Tie you up, pull down your jeans and spank you silly! FUUUUUUUUUUUUKIN EL! haha I'm getting all horny sat here typing this. What I'd give to be that tyre in his strong hands =D He can roll me about on the floor anyday!

Phew ok.... just came, I can calm down now. So now you know who's at the top of my list of men to be spanked by. I'm going to leave you with a nice image. Obviously this one has been photoshoped, but it works for me. Just take a look at the Wincester brothers here:



OK I know what you're thinking! Incest is bad and I'm not saying I'm a fan of it, but the rules don't count when it comes to these two. If you're interested, some people write stories about these two together. They call it 'Wincest'. Get it? Wincester, Incest..... Wincest....? If you're interested I can post some links for you. Just let me know.

Right! I think I'm ready to whip another one off now ;p Jared! You got your spanking gloves on ??
;p

No comments:

Post a Comment