Friday 17 September 2010

Birthday Boy!

Well, I'm no longer a teenager! ...wow... I'm a man! Scary thought lol, especially when earlier someone told me I look 16! =0 wtf is that true?? Guess I gotta buff up a bit then lol.  Anyways, yeah. I decided to have a nice quiet day in with my soulmate, Frei =) She's my best friend in the whole world! We do EVERYTHING together and know eachother better than we do ourselves! I love you so much Frei =) I can't wait to spend the day with u gettin high on KFC and watching scary films ;p

While we're on the subject of soulmates, what do you think about it? Does your soulmate have to be your lover? I don't think so. I think that your soulmate is a person you simply couldn't live without! And if they're your bf/husband/lover then thats great, but not a necessity. Me an frei have been through soooooo much together. We simply wouldn't be the people we are today if it weren't for having eachother. I have her to thank for opening up my mind and helping me embrace my sexuality (among many many other things) and if it weren't for her, I wouldn't be talking on here to you now!



So thanks Frei, circleheart XD
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment