Saturday 25 September 2010

Me and My Bum

OK, it's been 5days since I lost my spanking virginity to the demon headmaster and my arse is still a little purple! I find that slightly concerning considering that the spanking I received wasn't as hard as it will be at the spankathon! Looking at that crop fills me with fear lol! I am looking forward to it though! Actually, my lil downstairs friend is getting quite excited just at the thought of it! ;p

I've come to get to know my bum quite well in the last week or so. Apart from the spanking, I seem to have received more and more requests to stick a finger or two up my arse during shows. mmmmmmm..... Me and my bum are gonna be great friends. I really think we're going to go places! And if you're wondering if I've had a drink before writing this, NO I haven't, I'm just cheeky like this =)

I will be back online tonight so why not look me up? We can chat and I can show you what I like to get up to while I'm away from home ;p I came three times on cam last night! All cumshots I can honestly say I am proud of =D and then again this morning (although that one was just for me. My boyfriend had told me about a new masturbation technique he has discovered and the thought of him at it made the urge to jerk my tube unresistable!) Don't worry though guys, there's plenty more where that CAME from!

See you tonight!
Toby
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment