Thursday 23 September 2010

The day I lost my spanking virginity

Hi guys!
WOW! I had never tried spanking before but had always been curious about it. When I met up with the demon headmaster yesterday I was a little apprehensive about going through with it, but my curiosity got the better of me and I had to give in and let him spank my ass red raw! Fuck it hurt but it was worth it for the excitement. You can see the pictures here: (A video is soon to follow)
http://www.guyzstudio.com/blog/

We are looking to put together a live spanking webcam show, which we will keep you posted about =) there is also the Spankathon coming up which I will be modelling in. Possibly as both a giver and a receiver ;p BE THERE!!!

After yesterday's antics I worked with James Ashfield, a photographer who makes excellent celebrity portraits. You can see some of his work here: http://celebrityportraits.mosaicglobe.com/

James also makes paintings of male models which look fantastic! Here is a small sample of the pictures we took today. James plans to turn some into paintings which will then go on sale. I hope to be able to do more modelling with him again in the future, so if you would like to put in a request, please feel free to do so and we will see what we can arrange   =)






1 comment: