Monday 11 October 2010

Blog OVERDUE!


Wow its been a busy month so far! My blog has been put on the burner for a while =(

So far this month the webcamming hasn't been going too well (BOOOO) but it's been the same for everyone so I'm not too worried lol. There just doesn't seem to be much money about atm... but as my friend David says, life's about positive mental attitude. He's damn right! If you go into something believing you're going to fail, you already have done! Today I went into the chatroom believing I wasn't going to come out of it with nothing again. I came out with 950 credits.... not bad, but not good either. Next time I'm going to go in thinking YES! TODAY I EARN BIG!!!   =D

Plans! Me and David (manager of http://www.guyzstudio.com/) have come up with some brilliant ideas for events. Check them out here: http://www.bestbritishboys.com/default.html
My favourite of the events is probably the naked dinner party! I love being naked, that free abandon we rarely experience after falling out of our mothers poonani...... LUVIT! Plus I'll hopefully be meeting the sites co-director Joe soon! Really looking forward to that too!

=0 Getting closer to Saw VII people!!!! I'm so excited! It's going to be the highlight of the year for me and my bezzie Sarah. We can't get enough of Saw. Watch it over and over! ;p It just cant be beaten! I'll leave you with one of my favourite scenes:

No comments:

Post a Comment