Wednesday 15 September 2010

Danger! Danger!

Perhaps most of you will already be familiar with this music video but my friend showed it to me for the first time today and I howled with laughter! This has got to be one of my favourite music videos now, I fuckin love it!  Reminds me so much of The Rocky Horror Picture Show which happens to be my top movie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc&feature=related
The best part has to be when the moose lights up haha that made me laugh so much. Yes I know I'm a simple guy lol, but silly things like that just do it for me! It's my desire!!!

There has never been a film like the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It is a classic that will always live on, to me anyway. I think it's the rawness of it. That simple but captivating quality that oooooozes all the way through it! OK I'll stop now. I'm getting wet ;p I'll leave you with a screenshot of my favourite scene of the film!


We're all wild and untamed things. But not all of us embrace that freedom do we... OH ROCKY!!!! =0


No comments:

Post a Comment