Tuesday 12 October 2010

The daddy of all questions






Does. Size. Matter?
God that question has been asked since the dawn of time and STILL people debate about it. OF COURSE IT MATTERS! The question is: How much does it matter? Everybody would prefer to suck on an average/large cock than a small one... But then how small is small? =S This is such a touchy subject I don't know why I'm talking about it lol...
Growing up I had HUGE (pardon the pun) issues about the size of my winky. Even though all the boys my age were the same size (yes I have been sexually active since the age of about 3) I still had it in my head that I was small, too small, and so I did all sorts of stupid things like tugging on it to try to lengthen it, make it hard for hours on end. In the end I guess I turned out as big as I would had I not even bothered doing those things. I remember getting really into jelquing! I think thats how you spell it... I researched that LOADS when I was about 13.

I remember exchanging handjobs with my best friend at the time. We were naughty little christian boys ;p and he was a lot bigger than me. I remember how embarrassed that made me feel. Looking back though I don't know why... He was three years older than me! I had a lot more growing to do.

Perhaps that can be the story for my next blog... all my mischievous activites when I was younger! I really don't think Jehovah will have been proud of the things me and my witness friends got up to! Haha! Maybe I'd have given a shit if he were real! But thats another subject for another day.



Been a busy day today! Me and David went to the Greenhouse sauna in Darlaston today, but not before a huge carvery ;p YUM! Thanks for that David! I wrote an entry on Guyzstudio's blog today so check it out here: http://www.guyzstudio.com/blog/

So long peeps!
Hopefully I'll see you on webcam! http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/toby_gee/about.php
(There are some rather provocative pictures on there, be warned!)  =p

Toby X

No comments:

Post a Comment